Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Banks 4th Gen Ram Monster Ram Intake Horn will fit on the 5th Gen Rams (2019+)? I searched the forum & couldn’t find anything.

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If Banks doesn't know, we're in trouble.
Brilliant, why didn’t I think of that?!

Ok, has anyone attempted to install one on a 5th Gen Ram or can someone recommend another company that makes one for the 5th Gen Rams.

·
Registered
17,657 Posts
Ok, has anyone attempted to install one on a 5th Gen Ram or can someone recommend another company that makes one for the 5th Gen Rams.
If Banks really doesn't know if it fits, I'm amazed.
Anyway, if they have no listing for a 5th Gen Ram, it could be because there isn't one yet. Even your '20 is a 4th Gen.
Have you tried looking for '19-up" instead?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If Banks really doesn't know if it fits, I'm amazed.
Anyway, if they have no listing for a 5th Gen Ram, it could be because there isn't one yet. Even your '20 is a 4th Gen.
Have you tried looking for '19-up" instead?
I have & nodda... I guess I’m in a waiting game now.

·
Registered
17,657 Posts
You can call and ask if they have something coming. They're on PST and should be open.

·
Registered
17,657 Posts
Good. That was easy.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well, that was fast! Banks: “The manifold fits, but the fuel line does not. We are working on a new set up but it will be awhile. Closer to Summer.”
My issue with the “new one” is that they will only be making an emissions complaint one. I’d like on off-road version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
8,523 Posts
My issue with the “new one” is that they will only be making an emissions complaint one. I’d like on off-road version.

then buy the 4th gen one, and then buy the updated fuel line from them I think they will sell the fuel line separate

·
Registered
253 Posts
then buy the 4th gen one, and then buy the updated fuel line from them I think they will sell the fuel line separate
Perfect that’s what I needed to know and I’m hoping @RamBEASTProjects ; does it first so I can watch another one of his videos and follow along.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Perfect that’s what I needed to know and I’m hoping @RamBEASTProjects ; does it first so I can watch another one of his videos and follow along.

That’s the plan if I can wait that long. Haha

·
Registered
2019 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie; Bone Stock
2 Posts

At the very least you could still get the emissions compliant one and then put the plates on the top of it a'la original EGR deletes that was initially done back in the 7.5-09 timeframe. Just another option. I watched Gale's video on the compliant intake horn and the flow is still greatly improved over OEM horn.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
43209 is the part number for the Banks fuel line for the 4th gen Cummins.

Reactions: abishoff

·
Premium Member
1,519 Posts
Get the GDP version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
I purchased the 4" Banks intake horn for my 19' after a member on here with a 20' said it would fit and shouldn't be any different then the 18'. I'm overseas so wouldn't be able to verify. Good to know about the fuel line not fitting. I e-mailed Banks awhile back and they said the 2019+ will be out soon. Here is what Banks is going to sell which is emissions compliant. I doubt they will offer any "off road" models but I could be wrong. I'm going to look for that new fuel line as well when it comes out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts