Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are running a smarty tuner, let us help you get the most out of your truck!

PM for prices:thumbsup

·
Registered
454 Posts
if you could send me your best price. I can either bring you the trans and pick it up when its done, or if its only a couple bucks more i could drop off the truck. Thanks

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,699 Posts
Any love for the 47RE? (Thanks for the draw straw by the way. Hope to get it installed this weekend. Fittings already installed and worked fine too.)

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
47RE's are beautiful ! less computer control and when armed with 48 planets the thing is rock friggin solid.

Let's build one!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Is a valve body something a moderate mechanic can install my self? I want a vb and tourque converter. pm me some prices also....

·
Registered
454 Posts
well anyone got an old 47re laying around they wanna get rid of? :lol3: we could mix and match parts from my 48re and build a nice trans

·
Registered
454 Posts
we talked and we got a plan of attack. Thanks wally and I will be calling you soon to come over and check out the shop and bs. Then its nothin but :$: :lol3: but i look forward to dealing with you

·
Registered
564 Posts
How will this shake out on my truck with 100,000 miles of road use for my trans? I don't want to get stuck with a good VB and TC with a worn trans though.
Wood

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How will this shake out on my truck with 100,000 miles of road use for my trans? I don't want to get stuck with a good VB and TC with a worn trans though.
Wood
It really depends on the condition of your trans.

If I were in your shoes I'd Upgrade the entire trans just so I maximize the cost of labor and fluids.

·
Registered
48 Posts
PM a price on the TC and valve body.
thanks!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts