Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i have a 98 dodge 12v auto. I got another trans for my truck last year stock tranny but it had an ats 5star torque convertor in it well i blew the input shaft so i put my original trans back in with the stock torque convertor and tuned back some of the power i got it all back in last night and this morning i put the fluid in and i got no reverse and to make it go forward i have to rev it up 2-300 rpm the fluid level is good but i'm stumped on what is wrong because i thought it was a hydro lock but ive had the thing pumping oil 30-40 min. Any ideas on whats going on and where do i start

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Without the use of a simple period to end one sentence and let us know where the next one begins, the only thing that comes to mind is you're in limp mode. Trans is starting in third gear. You have to almost give it full throttle to move. The only gear you have is 3rd. No more, no less. See how my reply is so easy to read? Punctuation is crucial when typing.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts