Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Same here. What suspension you planning? I'm not finding many options for the 4500/5500

It will likely be a while before I can afford to lift it since I’ll be in it for about $90-100k to start. Also, i don’t think I’ll need to large of a lift to fit the wheels. From what I understand the newer trucks have a different link setup and I don’t think there has been enough time for anyone to develop a lift kit yet. So for now I’ll enjoy it stock and keep my eye on the market. But I really like Any Level Lift and I hope they come out with something for Rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
Completely different front end on the chassis cab and pickup. The same kit will not match up to both.

Yes I did know that. But I believe it’s even different from the previous chassis cab generation.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yes I did know that. But I believe it’s even different from the previous chassis cab generation.
Only difference is that if you're planning on doing the 3" Buckstop lift that moves the front axle forward is that the front driveshaft spacer is different on the 2019+

·
Registered
171 Posts
Only difference is that if you're planning on doing the 3" Buckstop lift that moves the front axle forward is that the front driveshaft spacer is different on the 2019+

I was looking at the Buckstop kick and it seems like Kelderman might have some custom stuff as well.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts