Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've checked out some of the vendors sites for pricing, was hoping someone is hungry for some business or wants to cut a CF member a discount!

I'm looking for a stainless (not the aluminized steel) 4" or 5" turbo back with or without muffler (not sure which I want at this point or if it matters, I'm used to a loud race car). Let me know what brands and at what price you've got available, need to get the DPF off this truck! :party018:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got a couple PMs, keep em coming thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
Hi guys,

I've checked out some of the vendors sites for pricing, was hoping someone is hungry for some business or wants to cut a CF member a discount!

I'm looking for a stainless (not the aluminized steel) 4" or 5" turbo back with or without muffler (not sure which I want at this point or if it matters, I'm used to a loud race car). Let me know what brands and at what price you've got available, need to get the DPF off this truck! :party018:
What are you doing as far as a tuner? Here are some kits we have Rollin Smoke Diesel. Flo Pro DPF Delete Exhaust Systems

Call me if you have any questions.

Thanks!
James
RSD

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey James, you and I have swapped some emails last weekend in terms of kits etc, I'll be doing EFI Live when released for a tuner. Looking to get prices and items on order ahead of the release though!

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts