Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a 2007 5.9L 3500 Mega Cab, currently have a 2" leveling kit on it but looking to upgrade. Wanting to slap on some 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers so I am looking at a 4" lift kit. With a small budget I am wanting to know if it's better to go with the kit with the 4" spacer on the front or if it's better to go with the new springs and shocks. Can someone tell me how much the ride differs from eachother to help with this decision.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I went with the fabtech 4.5" kit. It came with new front springs upper and lower control arms and blocks in the rear. good ride, nice kit overall. only problem I had is the rear shocks are leaking after 1 year. I will upgrade to bilstiens 5100's. as far as the use of spacers and stock springs I had them on a 6" lift on my truck before the 4.5" lift and the truck seemed to dip when going into corners and felt a little unstable at times. the fabtech lift ran me about $1000 and took me a weekend to install by myself. I run 35x12.50x17 on a 17x9 rim no contact issues at all. hope this helps any other questions PM me.

Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts