Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it posible to put a 2 inch leveling kit on top of my existing 4 inch superlift? If so would I need to adjust anything? Would I have to get a longer pitman arm and such?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
there is a guy around my area that does lifts.... he does a 2.5inch leveling kit, then he puts on the 6inch superlift. makes it have that bulldog look to it. so yes, i think it will work. ALOT of trucks, especially 2500cummins around here have that.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yes but the ride will suffer big time.

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,435 Posts
It can be done, but I would never do it to my truck. The problem you are gonna have, is that when a lift is designed to be 4", you dont wanna go to much higher than that, or you are gonna have issues. The main thing, is the control arms are only so long, and when you add the leveling spacer on top of the 4" lift, it is going to pull the wheels back a little, and throw everything out. To compensate this, you can get some longer control arms, and everything else should be fine. Not saying people dont do it, but it is definitely not the best way to get a few extra inches of lift.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts