Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of ordering MBRP 4" dual exhaust for my truck. Has anyone that has done this had any problems with the drivers side fitting? (Around the spare and so on.) Also for now I'm still with the dreaded dpf, but if I someday get the delete will it hook into the MBRP setup? It should. I also am looking into CAI's. AFE, AIRRAID, S&B, any suggestions? Thanks for your help.:beer
Oh and one more thing. What's the difference in 304 and 409 stainless? Is 304 thicker? Is it worth a couple of hundred dollars more? Now let's drink.:beer

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
the exhaust situation i know bad p made a guy a 5 inch turbo back to a 4 inch dual kit i dont know if it was mbrp or if they made there own but badp prolly can make you something when you do decide to do the dpf delete but the dual should work if ya went witha 4 inch tbe later or even just do a dpf delete pipe so not from turbo back but yeah intakes i have the mega cannon afe i love it looks good and people are surpised at how huge it is when they see it but it is a little pricy and s&b is good bang for the buck is what they say so it just good for how much it cost but not the best by anymeans and not sure on the alluminum thing but prolly wouldnt be worth 200 bucks if it was thicker unless you need the extra durability with salt on roads and what not

·
Registered
144 Posts
badp duals

i am the 1 with badp magnaflow duals its 5" from turbo to muffler then 4" duals no problem with spare tire clearance on driver side. oh and badp was cheaper then the mbrp filter back duals.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys. Anyone else got anything? Esspecially on the diff. between 304 and 409 stainless.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Do the duals exit out the side or the back?

Pics??

·
Registered
130 Posts
My duals exit behind the wheels on the MBRP. I also have the S&B intake. Didn't notice much of a performance or mileage difference, but I love the look of the duals. I still haven't heard anything from BADP on my 5" tbe yet, so I don't know if they make it yet. If they do, they're making it sound like they don't have it because I had to send them pics and measurements to see if they could fit something to mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts