In fresno also payed 4.99 today.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
damn! 4.59 here still.

·
Registered
150 Posts
4.50 still here bout an hour north of H-town. im getting really tired of this sheet!

not to mention i cant fill up hardly anywhere anymore when pumps shut off at 75 bucks! that about a half tank for me :(

·
Registered
190 Posts
Diesel just hit $4.99 in Tahoe City!!!:thud:
Any of you guys beat that?
I drive 45 minutes to Reno just to fill up.. hahah
Thats like tryin' to take a crap on a frozen lake:w:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FAYETTE-NAM!! Are you referring to fayetteville NC. I grew up there.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Diesel just hit $4.99 in Tahoe City!!!:thud:
Any of you guys beat that?
I drive 45 minutes to Reno just to fill up.. hahah
I'm moving up to south lake in the fall and I'm planing on only filling up in NV. Buying a few gas cans too

·
Registered
147 Posts
4.50 still here bout an hour north of H-town. im getting really tired of this sheet!

not to mention i cant fill up hardly anywhere anymore when pumps shut off at 75 bucks! that about a half tank for me :(
Yeah, I hate that! Why do the pumps shut off when it hits the "credit limit"? Seems dumb to me. Especially if you can use the same card the first time to continue filling up. :thud:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
not to mention i cant fill up hardly anywhere anymore when pumps shut off at 75 bucks! that about a half tank for me :([/QUOTE]

around here they changed the pumps to $150 but you still have to do it three times to fill up my pops triaxal dump with an 85 gallon tank.

·
Registered
708 Posts
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia's leaders made clear Friday they see no reason to increase oil production until customers demand it, apparently rebuffing President Bush amid soaring U.S. gasoline prices.

·
Banned
885 Posts
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia's leaders made clear Friday they see no reason to increase oil production until customers demand it.
Well that is another piece of proof going against the gas companies bs excuses for there billion dollar profits...

They say we are demanding more, hence there record profits (of course i do not believe it, nor do i ever go near mob/exx or shell) ...according to actual use, were down from 5 years ago, and now the saudi's back it up with that statement..

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
$4.59 here in north central Iowa grrrrrrrr

·
Registered
117 Posts
4.35 over here:woot:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts