Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Cope Wisconsin Chapter VP
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i filled up last night about 3 gallons cause i had an extra 14 dollars on me and then this morning i went to fill up and it was $4.95:thud::CRY: i paid just under $150 for a full tank:$::$::$: a quarter of my:$: paycheck:$::$:JUST TO GET MY POINT ACROSS IN MN IF YOU FILL UP U WILL PAY UP THE :butt::$::$::$::$::$::$::$::$:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just read this in Yahoo News - by the way - CHINA SUCKS!

Growing demand for fuel is also helping boost oil prices. Demand for diesel has spiked in China, where power plants in some areas are running short of coal after last week's earthquake. But even before the quake, Chinese diesel imports were rising sharply. China's government has released nearly 170,000 barrels of fuel from its strategic petroleum reserve this week to ensure adequate supplies in earthquake areas.

"China's just hungry for diesel," Ritterbusch said.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I saw it for $4.99 on the way to the inlaws house this morning. My work is talking about going to a 4-10 work week to try and help save the employees some money by only driving to work 4 days a week. I like that they are trying to help me out any way that they can.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i saw i gas station sign that went out of business 3 years ago in ga 1.84 gal

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
The diesel at a single station here in Terre Haute went form 4.69 to 4.95 over night. How does that work?

I mean if they are going to jack up fuel prices i wish they would just get to the point and quit jerking everyone around. If they are going to stay a 5.50 then put them at 5.50. JMO

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
$5.03/gallon here at the truck stop in Clarks Ferry. He's usually about 25 cents high but still, its a jolt to see it.

words fail me.

Ops

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
The diesel at a single station here in Terre Haute went form 4.69 to 4.95 over night. How does that work?

I mean if they are going to jack up fuel prices i wish they would just get to the point and quit jerking everyone around. If they are going to stay a 5.50 then put them at 5.50. JMO
When they fill the underground tank they charge the same until it runs out. They must have gotten a refuel that night.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I topped off Tuesday afternoon from 3/4 of a tank - $53.00. After 4 days topped off again last night for over half tank - $82.16. So I burn 4.5 gallons a day for work. Prices go to $8.00/gal it'll be time to go back to living off the land. I live in a rural area, so a hour commute to a factory job is the norm.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yep, 4.98 and 4.99 at most places but see a few at 5.09. Sure puts a crimp in a retirement fixed income.

·
Registered
674 Posts
i sure am glad gas is tax deductable for me being self employed. but it still hurts

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
How are we going to be able to afford to drive? Prices of everything keep going up and yet i know im not getting paid anymore. Not much of a cost of living raise for me this year. Dont know bout yall.

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
If things keep going the way they do my truck will soon be sold. If anyone can afford to buy it.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
If things keep going the way they do my truck will soon be sold. If anyone can afford to buy it.
i'm on several other enthusiast automotive boards like this for my other cars and of course we always talk about fuel prices. well, you're aboslutely right, nobody will be able to sell their inefficient vehilces, there will be no market for them. any kind of performance vehicle will be sitting arournd, undriven and unable to sell.

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Gas is putting a crimp on us... premium in our Durango 5.9 V8, motorcycle, and my 5.7 V8.

Put 5/8 of a tank in yesterday - $60.00. And that will be 60 bucks/week at this rate.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
was just gonna say that , nobody will buy it from you. sorry to say this but you havent seen anything yet.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts