Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a buddy who has a 4" Topgun customz lift and is wanting to go back to stock. My question is does he have to replace the drop pitman arm back to the factory pitman arm. I am also going to try and put it on my truck. What do I need to get on my truck???

·
Registered
586 Posts
Just swap parts, pitman arm, shocks, arms, coils, track bar drop bracket, blocks and u bolts, sway bar drop bracket or end links, etc.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Will It Fit A 2000 ????

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the sector shaft in the steering pumps are diff. sizes. I call Topgun customz and the tech guy said that everything would probably enterchange except the Control arms and pitman arms. I will probably just sell it. Anyone need a 4" lift kit 03-08

·
Registered
586 Posts
Oh wow, wasn't paying attention. The only thing that will swap over are the coils, shocks and sway bar drop bracket. The sector shaft on 3rd gens are larger, so the pitman arm won't fit, the might or might not work (3rd gens have two center pins), control arms might work. Sorry for the confusion, I will pay attention to all the details next time.

·
2,248 Posts
The control arms are correct lengths, the bushing bolt holes are different sizes though. 3rd gen if I remember correctly is 14mm or you can use a 9/16 grade 8 bolt. You can drill the frame holes out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts