Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
ditto to that.

Pat

·
Registered
876 Posts
Chris, are the kits available for the HVAC panels now? I have been waiting for that kind of update.

Thanks,

Pat

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
hvac is still in the works. not done yet.. new baby here has slowed up research. will happen soon.

·
Registered
876 Posts
hvac is still in the works. not done yet.. new baby here has slowed up research. will happen soon.
Well congratulations Chris! At least we know you are spending your time on something important. Best of luck with the little one, keep us updated.

any ideas on how much longer?

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Shoot me a PM wth $ for the dash kit.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Just ordered my from chris last night. WOOOT. Now just need to get them in, i think that it would look good with my Blue C2 Autometer gauges on my A-Pilar

·
Registered
103 Posts
I finally installed mine last week, but it appears a couple of them are not working. Is it safe to give them a little turn back and forth with the lights on? I thought I should check the connection or positioning of the bulbs. What do you think chris? The lights look great and everyone notices them right away, but they also notice the dark spots lol.

thanks! and congrats on the youngster.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts