Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have seen this thread so many times, however after reading most of them have yet to see something that jumped out at me.
I tow some with my truck not much. I do like to just drive the truck without feeling like I am at the gym leg pressing. Yes I know an upgraded clutch is going to be harder to push but don't want to go crazy. I have a 6 speed and want to be able to do 3rd gear launches when draging and pulling. Look at my sig I have those mods plus will be stacking with a smarty and then probably needing to do a pump and sooner or later a turbo maybe even twins. I am thinking I will need one to hold atleast 600 horses if not more. BUT remember I want to be street driviable. Last but not least in my budget :lol3:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Since u said pullin, then its gonna be the 3600 12CB Sprung Hub that gets my vote!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Since u said pullin, then its gonna be the 3600 12CB Sprung Hub that gets my vote
How do you like your? Both daily driving and pulling if you do?
Did I need any other upgrades with it?

·
Registered
674 Posts
they pedal difference is not very noticable i have the 3600 and it works great cant imagine anything better it is so close to stock feel after a day or two you wont even notice it

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they pedal difference is not very noticable i have the 3600 and it works great cant imagine anything better it is so close to stock feel after a day or two you wont even notice it
Did you do the hydraulic upgrade?

·
Lifetime Premium Member
1,894 Posts
i have a sbc 12 cb/12 IB dual disk on a 3850 plate and i help my truck at 20 psi on the dragstrip today and waiting till the rain goes away so we can start pulling... but the iron buttons will slip with the sled and then grab when the ceramic does thats the concept though... give peter a call hell hook ya up

·
Registered
941 Posts
I agree with every post above, go with the 3600+ the hyro upgrade! :thumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts