Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I recently bought an 07.5 and it came with one of those giant Iron Cross bumpers. I don't really like it so I'm looking for a stock 07.5 bumper.

Can anyone verify that all 03-09 bumpers are the same or do I need a specific bumper from 07.5-09? If anyone knows of a good place to buy bumpers let me know. Otherwise I'll probably just post on craigslist for a trade or look in the junkyards.

Will a 3rd gen gas bumper work or are there differences in gas and diesel attachment/size?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Any 06 and up bumper will work. Not positive if there's any difference on the half tons, but don't think so.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hello, I recently bought an 07.5 and it came with one of those giant Iron Cross bumpers. I don't really like it so I'm looking for a stock 07.5 bumper.

Can anyone verify that all 03-09 bumpers are the same or do I need a specific bumper from 07.5-09? If anyone knows of a good place to buy bumpers let me know. Otherwise I'll probably just post on craigslist for a trade or look in the junkyards.

Will a 3rd gen gas bumper work or are there differences in gas and diesel attachment/size?

Thanks
i've got a few good looking stock bumpers in my graveyard. What kind of trade are you looking for? what color??

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
The plastic piece on top of the bumper is different in 03-05.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts