Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a 02 dodge with a 2in L-kit! It still sits down it the front about 1in! So I bought a 3in! am i gonna need trailing arms and all that mess?? Any help is great!! thanks!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Whats up man? I don't think you will have to have control arms but it would help. The only thing I would say you might need is a track bar bracket.:thumbsup

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Should have longer Lower Control Arms with that much lift. It helps correct the pinion angle of the front end. Also need a adjustable track bar. Personally, I'd just throw a few hundred pounds in the bed. That'll level it out and help it ride a little better.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ive got a 02 dodge with a 2in L-kit! It still sits down it the front about 1in! So I bought a 3in! am i gonna need trailing arms and all that mess?? Any help is great!! thanks!!
I went 3 1/2 "s and had no problems until I put on a set of fatter tires then I went to longer control arms. 1.to eliminate the tire rubbing on the back wheel well. 2.to equal out the open wheel well space from the front of the tire to the rear of the tire.3.I went a full 1" longer on the arms just for the challenge which you would not need 1", a 1/2" longer for you would probably work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts