Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body running them ? How do you like em ? Just dropped her off to get em put on . Got a smoking deal 1500 for all of em :thumbsup Cant wait to see how she looks :peelout:woot::woot:

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
42veiws an no ones ran em ?:w:

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
I viewed!!! But I have not run them :( Sorry

·
Registered
680 Posts
lol me niether..

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
ive heard good things about them but i plan on running the toyo m/ts

·
Registered
680 Posts
but post some pics when you get it back!

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Picture's

:T::thumbsupSo far i love them . Ride great really smooth very little noise . In my eye's there a great tire . Havent got to try em in the dirt yet so well see how they hold up . Look way better then the 35 inch at's i use top have

·
Registered
54 Posts
They look sick man! I've got them in 35 12.50 17, and love em. I've got about 6,000k on them so far and they show little wear, even with my heavy foot. Plus they look way better than BFG ATs. My truck looks almost as good as yours, I wish it was a Sport.

BTW do 37s rub at all? I've got about the same amount of lift as you, and I wanted to go with 37s. But got the 35s for $900(guy put them on his truck and traded it in a week later, but kept the tires).

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No rubbing at all ,So far . Full turn i still have a few inch's to spare . Lost a few mpg in town but made up on the highway big time . :peelout

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I've also got them in 35s. I have had mine about a month and a half, put about 2500 miles on them, cant even tell yet. I had them in some very sloppy, but shallow mud and they did very well. So far I really like them.

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So far they have 1300 on them still have the lil tire tits on them . Great in mud and dirt i love them would recommend them to anyone :woot::$:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts