Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got my 37s mounted yesterday and got them on the truck last night. they fit great with the 4.5inch lift. no rubbing or anything with the 5.71 backspacing. only problem is the xd center caps are junk and most of the tabs on 2 broke off so im running without them on the rear until i can get 2 more. if anyone has any that would fit the hoss wheels let me know. anyways here's a few crappy teaser pics until i cant get out to take some better shots.

· Registered
2,266 Posts
Looks really good man!

· Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys i will try to get more pics. im actually wanting to go back to stock with some 20s and 295s or so. i love the way it looks but im getting tired of the lifted thing.

· Registered
234 Posts
looks good, im looking for a 4-5 inch lift, love that stance on yours thanks for the pics

· Registered
1,068 Posts
Yea man, looks great. I got tired of my level kit and 315's and went back to stock. Lifts look cool and all, but make it a pita to get in and out, towing aint the funnest in a lifted truck either lol.

The shop looks good since the last time I saw a pic of it. What happened to the slab under the left front tire?

· Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea man, looks great. I got tired of my level kit and 315's and went back to stock. Lifts look cool and all, but make it a pita to get in and out, towing aint the funnest in a lifted truck either lol.

The shop looks good since the last time I saw a pic of it. What happened to the slab under the left front tire?
yeah that's were im at now. the slab s just crap, im tearing it out and re-pouring it this summer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.