Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question seems like it might fit here better since you guys are hard on parts and are upgrading to the strong stuff.

Who makes 37spl axles for Dodge D80's? I have the opportunity to get a 37 spl Detroit locker for my D80 for a good price but it is 37 spl. Is there any manufacturers that make Dodge SRW length 37 spl D80 shafts? Price?

This axle will be going into a rockcrawler so upgrading to 37spl is actually a bonus. I know CTM will make them from 300M but they are BIG $$$. I am looking for something a little more moderately priced. Thanks

Harley

·
Registered
150 Posts
37 spline

Fords have 37 spline, and the are also 1.600 in diameter. I think I have seen them on ebay. You have to cut to length

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Call Randy's Ring & Pinion at 1-800-819-6076 I have bought 3 sets of axles from them. They are great people and know there stuff. Don't just go buy ford axles, all housings have different lengths. The last one I narrowed and ordered form Randy's they were here in 2 days.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What brand are they? Yukon? Are they holding up? I and several friends have had REALLY poor luck with Yukon axles. Ballpark price range? Thanks

Harley

1 - 4 of 4 Posts