Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking about putting some 35's on 22'' rims on my 3500 quadcab. does anyone have some pics with this combo?

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
If you want to look like a ricer with low profile tires then go for it. Personally an 18" rim with 35s is the best combination IMO.

·
Registered
220 Posts
i think 18 in rims are back in the 1990s,22s would look sweet dude,i have 20s and 35s and i like it but 22s would look better

·
Banned
1,109 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think 20's would look great. Not a big fan of 22's, it is a little "toyish" for me

·
Registered
73 Posts
A buddy of mine is selling these off his powerstroke. I know they are not exactly what you are looking for but it might give you an idea. They are 24" KMC XDs with Kumho Mud Terrain Tires (38's) filled with Nitrogen. I personally do not like the look, but some people do. It is very impractical and annoying to drive.

·
Registered
194 Posts
too bad ford rims use a metric pattern that wont fit

Look in my sig, 22s and 35s. Ricer? sorry to tell you but the ladies love! haha 22s handle WAY better then 18s :peelout

·
Registered
132 Posts
22's =

LOL

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
too bad ford rims use a metric pattern that wont fit

Look in my sig, 22s and 35s. Ricer? sorry to tell you but the ladies love! haha 22s handle WAY better then 18s :peelout
i like the look of your truck with the 22's. do you have a lift on that truck?

·
Registered
974 Posts
22's with 35's would look sweet. Heres a couple pics of my old truck that got donated to my sister cause she needed a truck and she deserved it more than me. They are 33's with 20's but itll give you an idea.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Only a 2" spacer up front, still doesnt fully level it. Tires and rims stuck a good bit before I got the flares, and only rubbed/scuff the fender under full lock and hitting a bump with some speed while slaming on the breaks.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Only a 2" spacer up front, still doesnt fully level it. Tires and rims stuck a good bit before I got the flares, and only rubbed/scuff the fender under full lock and hitting a bump with some speed while slaming on the breaks.
how wide are your rims? the ones i am looking at are 22x10. here is a link to the pic of them.
Get Dale JrCannon Wheels here at Rimzone

·
Registered
128 Posts
haha im with the guys that think 22's are to big for 35" tires. personally i even think 20's wont look to good with that size tire. 18" rims look amazing with 35's tho...more meat to the tire

·
Registered
491 Posts
ive 18;s with 37;s handle great, our tires are stiff cause of truck and towed weight , 22;s are for people who dont see offroad, if pics needed holler and ill mess with flickr, ohh ya there in avatar also

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
18's on 35's

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have 22's with 40's, So everyone quit ripping on the 22's:popcorn:

·
Registered
195 Posts
22's =

LOL
wow thats got to be one of the most ignorant things i've ever seen!!! it's called individuality!! he didn't ask if you liked them, he asked if anyone had pics!

1 - 20 of 185 Posts