Votes: 5 21.7%
  • RAM caps

Votes: 18 78.3%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my wheels and tires on. The tires are 35" E rated Vortacs by Interco (the Super Swamper guys), the wheels are chrome H2's I had machined for the center hole as well as the recess where the caps go.
Pics here are with the Ram caps and also GMC caps with the "GMC" painted over, which caps should I go with?

They stick out more than I was hoping.

Tight fit at the fenders, I'm hoping when I get it aligned they can crank the offset at the lower control arm enough so I can at least put the mud flaps back on.

·
Registered
942 Posts
How much ya want for the set you dont use

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much ya want for the set you dont use
Sorry, I'll be keeping them. If it's RAM cap's your after try putting an ad in the classifieds, TCR sold me these ones.

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will, no one knows much about them, I was only able to find 2 people that have them.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Those look pretty nice..

I have one question. When you milled out the center hole where the cap sits, does that mean that you did not have to modify the caps to fit, do they just pop in place like stock.

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, pretty much, we just had to grind down the back of the tabs that lock them onto the lug nuts cuz there's a bit of a recess around each lug nut the tab won't fit into till you trim it.
Then you just gotta cut a little notch in the cap so you can get them off since the factory notch is below the surface of the wheel, hope this makes sense?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looks real good. I really like the way H2's look on Dodges. IMO Im partial to the Dodge center caps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts