denny t fuel pin
2.5 turns on fuel screw on the back of the pump
intake, exhaust
dtt converter-rebuilt trans
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and also do i need a piston lif pump, i know some people make that hp without one??

· Registered
441 Posts
You probably could make 300hp on the stock lp but the question is how long will it last. With your pump tuned up and those injectors I would also suggest a GDS 60mm compressor upgrade for your turbo so you can burn all that fuel better.

I take it you already have gauges?... you will definitely need to keep an eye on those EGT's.

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup i got guages, how will i lower the egt's, will the 60 mm lower them good enough

· Registered
3,608 Posts
It'd do. Especially if you don't want to go any higher in the horsepower ratings or want to be dependent on nitrous when you do.

A lift pump is definitely required to "do it right". On a dyno, when you only need to make power for about half a second, you can make numbers while taking a lot of shortcuts. But after a couple seconds that lift pump will be very beneficial, and you're definitely not doing the injection pump any favors running it turned up with the stock pump.

· Registered
635 Posts
You'll be close. I might skip on the compressor upgrade and save for a bigger turbo...62 or 64mm.

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok i think ill get a lift pump, antbody knowthe part numbers for the seals, spacer, lift pimp, and fuel line, and also which turbo should i get?

· Registered
50 Posts
to put in in perspective ive got only a couple things like fuel screw maxxed a fuel pin turbo and a straight pipe exaust and i make 235hp 601 tq so with injectors should be possible

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.