Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a true 3 inch level kit? I have a supposedly 2.5 inch on now from rough country but it's not level. The front is still and inch lower than the back. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Buy a set of Carli multi rate springs (3" lift), combine with some good shocks (Bilstein 5100's or better), and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i have a 3inch top gun customz leveling kit and it's almost bulldog in stance...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For the Top Gun Customz 3 inch kit, what are all the parts needed?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
For the Top Gun Customz 3 inch kit, what are all the parts needed?
It's a 3" puck...... that's the kit.

If you didn't already go to longer front shocks, you'll have to. And if you don't like having bent end links, you'll need to get extended ones or drop blocks.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there a need to replace the suspension arms with the Top Gun kit?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Nah, you'll be fine with stock CA's and 3"........ but you can't go much more. For the record, I'd spend a couple of extra bucks and get some good springs instead.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Carli Suspension

You would be happy camper with Carli's! Their the Best ! all the rest are second best"!:flag1::flag::flag::flag::usa:

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts
Depends on what size tires you hope to run. I have a 2" kit, I had to extend my offset bushings on the lower control arms to stop my 35's from rubbing on the inner fenders. I think 35's on stock whels with a 2" kit will rub your control arms.

·
Registered
484 Posts
On my 2" kit the 35's do not rub anything not even the control arms. With my 18x9.5 wheels with 4.5" backspacing major fender cutting would be required. I ordered a new set of 18x9 wheels with 5.55 backspacing as I have been told that they will clear with no issues.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been looking for a price on the Carli kit but have been unsuccessful. Anyone know what the price is for the Carli kit?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Carli Suspension

:thumbsup:Give them a call at 714-532-2798 and they will give you a price! :flag1::flag::flag::flag::usa:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I think the Carli kit runs around $350 or $450, somewhere around there. it comes with the springs shocks front and rear set up if you go for the starter kit, not sure on the price of that one though....

Edit, I take that back I just searched their site for the dealers.. prices have goin up since I last looked.... I need to win the lotto !!

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts
I think Carli IR springs are $600

·
Registered
34 Posts
A 3 inch kit really requires new extended front shocks. But if you keep the standard shocks and your front end drops far enough like in a hole as you pass by it it will rip your shock apart and you will hear the clanking. I know, I did it. lol

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LMFAO. I just received an email from Carli Suspension and they stated that their level kit is $825. Why the hell would I pay that for a level kit when I can get a 4-6" lift kit for less than their price. Thanks everyone for the input. I think I'm going with the Top Gun Customz kit and some new shocks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts