Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys are in or near Evansville Looking for Diesel its $3.91 at the corner of St.Joe and Diamond at that old school truck stop:thumbsup

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's pretty sad when we hope for $3.91 a gal. diesel:$::$:

·
Registered
164 Posts
it $4.39 here in fl. yall are lucky

·
Registered
78 Posts
I jest filled up in san diego for $4.45 this morning. Dont come out here unless you get a personal loan to fill up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
4.25 in grove city, ohio.. but I bet the flying j where I get it up the road a piece is around 4.17

·
Registered
99 Posts
Pringle, PA 4.59.:$: I coast alot. Idle less, but still push spent fuel :peelout out the back. The cost of power.:thud:
Mike B

·
Registered
18 Posts
its at 4.11 in kerrville and 4.25 in san antonio now. :(

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
the funny thing is that you couldnt give diesel away 10 years ago

·
Registered
199 Posts
yup 4.50 in point roberts wa (1.18 ) liter 139.9 a liter vancouver canada now some BS on the news it cost more too refine? cuz more work to make ULSD? ok maybe however why does exxon (ESSO) and shell only have LSD 500 parts per million the same price as ULSD 15 parts per million????

smells like BS too me!!!

Amero

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
4.19-4.29 northern michigan, yeah pretty sad how diesel couldn't be given away 10 years ago.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I paid $4.08 the other day in North Terre Haute.. All other places here around town are $4.19

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
I did 3.81 @ Krogers today! :thumbsup

·
Registered
316 Posts
Today I paid $4.189 and put in 29.8 gallons which was about $125. I wonder what we will be paying in 10 years.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Today I paid $4.189 and put in 29.8 gallons which was about $125. I wonder what we will be paying in 10 years.
i dont even think there will be fossil fuel diesel in 10 years

itll be all biodiesel from WVO and fuel crops

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
ok yall stop complaining, I just paid 4.76 the other day...it was the only station around and i had to get fuel. i was pissed

1 - 20 of 59 Posts