Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a repair kit that I could rebuild my seats? They are so uncomfortable.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are they better then stock? Have you had personal experience with them?

·
Registered
11,477 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since it sounds like the best idea for me would be to swap my seats out. Anybody have a suggestion for some comfy seat replacements. I'll just weld up a bracket to make them fit

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Personally for me ( 6'-1" and 260 plus (very athletic build)), my F 250 was the most comfortable. These are what i am keepimg an eye out for, but they must be an X Cab for the belts.

i am swapping the pass side foam for now as there are almost identical, and very rairly have a passenger.

I like the sebring seat, but the chevys and fords are much more readily available.

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
My biggest dislike, is the bottom only raises.

i would prefer the whole seat, the effects make the lumbar even worse, and i need the seat down.

Reactions: Off-road

·
Registered
21,778 Posts
See what shops that sell Classic Soft Trim or Katzskin leather can do for you and if they will ad more foam or just cover the old ones?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sorry to Hi Jack.......was wondering if anyone knew of a place that I could get the oem material that's worn out on my 2nd gen?

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Sorry to Hi Jack.......was wondering if anyone knew of a place that I could get the oem material that's worn out on my 2nd gen?
Check with a local upholstery shop. They might be able to order some. It may be cheaper to buy a complete seat cover compared to having them custom make one.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Cant get the exact oem pattern....obsolete...some are similiar but not exact.
Atleast thats what i was told by local shop

1 - 18 of 18 Posts