Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know this guy or if he's on here?

Its a white 2nd gen dually, mitre stacks, line-x rockers I think, black wheels?

I see him on gene snyder all the time and bardstown road area. His truck is nice BTW

·
Registered
578 Posts
yes sir its the owner of derby city diesels lives in mt washington not real sure how the truck runs looks good though i love his idea of how he did the lights in the mirrors

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
havent seen the lights on it yet... where is this derby city diesels at?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think I have seen that truck a few times. I know there are a lot of trucks running around Mt. Washington with a Derby City Diesels sticker. I have wondered if Derby City was a club or a shop.

Mike

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike, thats the same question I got... I know the guy with the tan dodge with bullhaulers has the sticker too.

·
Registered
148 Posts
There are also a couple of 2nd gens and a few of powerstrokes with derby city stickers.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
must be a secret diesel club...lol

·
Registered
578 Posts
lol yeah i wondered the same thing forever cause i saw the tan one he tried to smoke me out on gene snyder and he raced my dad over the summer i was just told they were in mt washington not sure club or what

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the way it soundes is it is just in mt washington cause mike said there are alot of people runnin around with the stickers on their trucks....it would be nice if they did have some kind of website or something.

·
Registered
578 Posts
yeah i see him here in my parts alot next timei reckon i will just have to roll up and talk to him

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Anyone know this guy or if he's on here?

Its a white 2nd gen dually, mitre stacks, line-x rockers I think, black wheels?

I see him on gene snyder all the time and bardstown road area. His truck is nice BTW
Yeah Thats my truck. Derby city is a little buisness i started nothing big just pretty much been ordering stuff for people i know that know about me really havent had much time to put in it because of my work schedule. But i hope to have that all straightend out here soon and a website up and running as well.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad to see ya on here...I love your truck. I see you all the time!

·
Registered
606 Posts
i have seen it on bardswotn rd a few times to i work off bardstown road

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
where do you work at on b-town road?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sweet..i live probably 5min from there. I see you got a new truck too. I loved your second gen you had. I used to see you all the time on the highway

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think I have seen your truck at fedex. I am doing some some work O.M. HCL. It's the furthest Tilt-up building from your shop.

Mike

·
Registered
244 Posts
I had one of them try to race me one day when I was pulling a trailer. Liked to catch him again when I don't have the trailer.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I think I have seen your truck at fedex. I am doing some some work O.M. HCL. It's the furthest Tilt-up building from your shop.

Mike
very good chance i work 2nd shift so i come in about 2pm and stay till who knows when haha lately 2am

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.