Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve ran PPEI tunes ever since I deleted my truck and have loved their tunes. But recently I finally got my turbo on and their new tunes have been completely under fueled. I’m sure the EPA crackdown has something to do with that. Now I don’t want a Smokey truck just to be smokey I want a truck that lights this turbo the fastest, I could careless if it smokes or not, I know how to drive in town when I need to.. I have sent PPEI several data logs through EZ Lynk and they have confirmed I am running the right tune. The fueling issue and the fact the transmission seems to just fly through the gears and not really hold them out has made me hunt for what else is out there.

CTT’s SOFT tune pack is $850, for you guys that have gone with a second gen swap is It worth it to go with CTT?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yes, CTT is 100% worth it. They do an excellent job getting the 2G swap trucks to fuel well. I run their stuff on both of my rigs

1 - 2 of 2 Posts