Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a 2nd gen swap kit for my 2012, who has the best kit for the money and can someone hook me up with them? I'm wanting to go with a s467/87/1.0 or s467.7. I would appreciate any and all info thanks guys.

·
Mike @ Dude's Diesel Performance
2013 Ram 2500 CCLB - A long list of extras
789 Posts
I'm looking to buy a 2nd gen swap kit for my 2012, who has the best kit for the money and can someone hook me up with them? I'm wanting to go with a s467/87/1.0 or s467.7. I would appreciate any and all info thanks guys. View attachment 912871
Truck looks great! I’ll shoot you a PM friend(y)

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Stainless diesel gets my vote. Johnny is one of the most knowledgeable people in the industry for turbos and his 5 blade turbos spool extremely well.

I went from a 467.7 to a 472 5 blade a while back and didn't notice nearly the difference in spool that many complain about on larger turbos.

I'd suggest you fill out your signature so we can see what type of fueling mods you are running also. 87 1.0 is on the larger side of turbines to run on stock fuel

·
Mike @ Dude's Diesel Performance
2013 Ram 2500 CCLB - A long list of extras
789 Posts
Stainless diesel gets my vote. Johnny is one of the most knowledgeable people in the industry for turbos and his 5 blade turbos spool extremely well.

I went from a 467.7 to a 472 5 blade a while back and didn't notice nearly the difference in spool that many complain about on larger turbos.

I'd suggest you fill out your signature so we can see what type of fueling mods you are running also. 87 1.0 is on the larger side of turbines to run on stock fuel
were you running the 467/.83?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
No kit comes close to WC Fab’s 2nd Gen kit. I’ve ran both Stainless and WC Fab. WC Fab is the most complete kit.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Fleece seems to be complete enough that you can do it in the middle of the desert with no parts store and still drive out.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have had two stainless kits and the latest version of their kit is definitely the most complete. They now offer a down pipe that connects to your existing vband downpipe. Which means you don’t need to deal with flex tubing or cobbling together a completely connected exhaust anymore. That was my main complaint the first time around and since that’s been addressed their kits are great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts