Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Brand new oil pan and gasket went on today!

Here’s the frustrating part I could have put money that me and brother knocked out all the leaks and then we put cardboard under it after filling it with fresh oil and walk outside an hour later to check on it………. The vacuum pump oil line… yep you betcha leaking 😔

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

well couple things about this picture and one of them is on the ground 🙂…. This is probably against how a lot of people feel but 4th gen bumpers do not belong on these trucks……

last piece to the puzzle before putting the new radiator and getting fresh fluids in the ol girl is the vacuum pump fitting that will be here this week. Someone made some ghetto setup on the vacuum pump the line and fitting to make it work and it drips oil so we ordered cummins vacuum pump line and fitting 🙂

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

Very small progress but it’s still progress. Ditched the 4th gen bumper and went to stock one worlds better in my opinion. We have a replacement hood to fix the dented one and hopefully ditched those side steps very shortly

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm not a fan of 4th gen bumpers either.

Reactions: 3guysgarage

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Guys I’m going to ask for a small favor. Please subscribe to the YouTube channel. Might seem small to some but to me it’s a very big deal. Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
New wheels coming in….. it’s going against the “street name” but the truck has turned way more into a work truck so 18x9s incoming stay tuned for this week.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Just step by step this truck is coming together. 2nd gens really are a timeless truck I love the new “work” setup
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Window

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
We are just going to keep the updates rolling even if they are small. YouTube volg dropping this week explaining the direction of the truck!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I just want to make a post saying the end of 2022 this truck will be so nice!

Very nice looking truck, what paint color do you have in mind?

Reactions: 3guysgarage
41 - 57 of 57 Posts