Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do yall think 2nd gen wheels would look like on our trucks, and if any body has any pics could you post em, I don't think I've ever seen anybody have em.

·
Registered
219 Posts
what do the rims look like that you are wondering about. maybe you could post up a pic of the rims you want to see on a 1st gen.

i think i run second gen wheels but they came on my truck when i got it so i have no idea.

·
Registered
219 Posts
here are some pics of mine. pretty sure they are 2nd gen rims

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
thanks for the confirmation. i always thought they were but was never for sure about it. i think they look ok, but i have never found any hubcaps to fit them. seems most people hold on to them when they upgrade their wheels.

·
Registered
219 Posts
man i need to get some new pictures of that truck. those are several months old and they are not that great a quality. came from a old cell phone. but i guess thats ok, hides the dents. lol. and you cant tell that i have a white hood in them. just looks like the rest of the silver to me

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found an aluminum set for pretty cheap but I like how yours look to

·
Registered
504 Posts
For center caps I think the ford ones work but not 100% sure. I'd go to like a TO HAAS or similar and see if they can tell you.

·
White Lightning
13,051 Posts
thanks for the confirmation. i always thought they were but was never for sure about it. i think they look ok, but i have never found any hubcaps to fit them. seems most people hold on to them when they upgrade their wheels.
Can you (or anyone) confirm or deny if 2nd GEN lug nuts utilize the same thread pitch as 1st GEN's ????

Thanks,
Greg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts