Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'm sure they would. Bolt pattern is the same. And I don't see why you couldn't bang one on there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I found a nice set of the polished 3rd gens but they said they already sold the center caps. Also they are asking $300 for just the wheels. Seems a little high to me. Am I right?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I seeing them going for 250 around here. That's with center caps, rims, and lug nuts. I bought two sets at 200$ a piece but those were pretty good steals.

All things considering maybe try and get them for 200. They look really good, but if he doesn't have center caps that brings the value down.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I was thinking I'll see if he'll come down otherwise I'll keep looking. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
279 Posts
All four. If you have a large Dodge dealer close by, they may have some new take offs for cheap. Dave Smith Dodge in Idaho had a bunch of new caps laying around. Shipping may be a killer, but you might give their tire shop a call and see what they will do. Any large dealer that does custom wheel change outs should have center caps.

·
Registered
21,756 Posts
The 2nd will fit third, the third may fit the 2nd, but the 4th may not. Different hub height in rear. They all snap onto the lug nuts. There may be differences between alloy and steel or chrome wheels. (Thickness)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I told the guy I couldn't pay that much for them without center caps and haven't heard back in a week or so. Guess he thinks he has gold. Oh well

·
Registered
435 Posts
I told the guy I couldn't pay that much for them without center caps and haven't heard back in a week or so. Guess he thinks he has gold. Oh well

Classic example of someone thinking he's got more than he does. People put stuff online and expect top dollar. More and more no one is willing to make a deal. Personally if I'm selling stuff it's priced to sell, and sell quickly. And anything in the ballpark of what I'm asking sees it gone.

Reid

Reactions: Stormin08

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I paid 80 bucks for a set in really good shape with caps and lug nuts. Took about 2 years to find that price. :banghead:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts