Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

2nd gen and 20s

13619 Views 22 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  twisted_diesel
ok im gonna put some new wheels on my second gen wanna see how 20x10 look thanks
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,068 Posts
what about some 20x9's very similar.... as you may know... you have to pay attention to what backspacing you do with 20x10s

this is off subject but how is your truck a 2001 with drum rear brakes? i thought they switched to disc in 01?

sick truck btw

· Registered
35 Posts
Ruidosododge has one of the sickest 2nd gen's i've ever seen. but here's a pics of my Cookie Monster with 20's on it

· Registered
560 Posts
Ruidosododge, I see that truck all over CF and love it!

Sick truck brennan! Love the look. I have those flares but I haven't put them on yet. I was afraid of how they would look on my truck since they are so huge but your truck makes them look good.

My 20x10 with 37 Toyos

· Registered
7 Posts
Im about to put 20"on my 98,im sure its on here somewhere but what works better for a tire,a 33" or can i go 35" with a leveling kit with no problems? I would like to all of these also. thanks to anyone who can awnswer this.

· Registered
1,084 Posts
all boils down to the back spacing... 33s clear with no problem... depending on the bs for the wheel you choose 35's will clear as well

· Registered
35 Posts
i have a leveling kit on my truck and my tires rub on my flaps pretty decent when i'm turnin because of the backspacing. thinkin about gettin some longer control arms to hopefully move the axle forward more cuz with my Road Armor i've got tons of room in front of the tires.

· Registered
7 Posts
i have a leveling kit on my truck and my tires rub on my flaps pretty decent when i'm turnin because of the backspacing. thinkin about gettin some longer control arms to hopefully move the axle forward more cuz with my Road Armor i've got tons of room in front of the tires.

That is a sick truck you have there,i wanted a blue one like yours or a black one and i ended up with a black one,i would like a style wheel like yours in black and about the same offset,the main concern i have is towing and i hate a truck that has tires that look way to big on it and yours looks perfect,so after seeing that i think im going to go with a 35"

· Registered
35 Posts
mine are 33's but i'd like to go to a 35 next maybe. just gotta decide if i wanna lift it.

· Registered
944 Posts
mine has a 4 1/2 lift on it with 35's and im putting 33's on it next

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.