Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to get a screaming deal on some 07 rims with 285/75/R17's. my question is can i run these with minimal to no rub on my stock 02 2nd gen (currently 265/75/R16)?

·
Registered
941 Posts
going to be pretty close to hitting the fender cover when you turn on the back side, all going to depend kinda on how much stock springs have sagged. But it is great enough deal get them and test them if they don't clear install a $65 2" leveling kit and they will clear forsure.

·
Registered
580 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Would like to know an answer as well

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I have Nitto Dura Grapplers, 285/75X17E/3rd Gen rims on mine. They do rub a bit on a hard left and don't plan on chaining the front with them. Cables might clear but real chains would be a no on the back side. These particular tires are nearly 34" tall when new.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I ran 285/75/16's on stock suspension and stock wheels on my old 02. They rubbed the mudflap on occasion when offroad but didn't hear them rub on the street ever. But they were CLOSE. hahaha

·
Registered
254 Posts
I don't know the answer for sure but I would suspect they would fit fine.

·
"I'll go all in."
3,079 Posts
Yes they will fit as GloNDark showed. I ran 315/75/16s on the stock alloy on stock suspension and it only rubbed near full lock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts