Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We Stock Valve Springs for your 24Valve Cummins.

110 & 140 lb Beehive style springs to Match your SMARTY Revo TNT.

PM us if you need the good stuff. We also RENT the Installation tool to install without removing the head.

Let us know how we can help.

Wally / FTE Diesel
216/496-3600

Cleveland, OH

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
PM me a set for an 05, I will also have to rent the tool.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Do you guys have a store front, or are you out of your house? I think I tried to find you once... anyways I think I need springs. can you pm a price and info.

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you guys have a store front, or are you out of your house? I think I tried to find you once... anyways I think I need springs. can you pm a price and info.
Our shop is behind a house on ste rte 43. The building is hard to miss, it's 120' x 90' but sets 1000 feet off the road.

If you need to give us a ring, we keep valve springs and serious parts in stock....

We see in your other posts your waiting on a turbo. We have all the popular HTT Turbos in stock..... you coulda had it installed :lol3:

Thanks for the interest, hope to hook up with you soon some day:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New Shipment of valve springs just arrived.... If your shopping, don't miss out on the best quality springs at the best possible price.

Need Install.... ? Drive up and get it done while you wait.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Need a set for a VP truck. Smarty REVO and Hot Juice. It revs a little high.

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New shipment of spring just arrived.... I also found some really cool push rods and cams in the box for 24Valve applications.

Need help climbing the ladder, give us a call !

·
Registered
308 Posts
price please

·
Registered
308 Posts
and on rods an cam thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts