Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wondering what can be stacked with the smarty. On the web site it says you can stack it with fueling boxs. Thus would be my blue chip, it also states if you run the setting with no timing you can run a timming box stacked as well. Anyone who may be able to help would be great...

·
Registered
262 Posts
I was told that you run the edge juice with the smarty if you run the smarty on even numbers...
I would like to know more about it cause i was intrested in doing the same..

·
Registered
689 Posts
smarty and edge works, and works well. Also i belive that you can stack with a TS box too....not 100% sure

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
smarty and tst! Drew at coal train could hook you up, he had that stack on his 01 dually and holy crap!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Is it worth it to stack the smarty and can you do it wth the attitude too?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sorry to hi-jack. I know most don't the predator, I have had good luck with it. Would the Smarty stack well with it?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Smarty will stack with everything except other downloaders... it has timing and no timing settings just for that purpose.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
the smarty and edge are amazing together..the smarty brings out the best f the edge...I had been told it is the best stack for our trucks and I can honestly say I believe that to be true

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
TSTand Smarty...especially with TNT...WOW!:thumbsup

·
Registered
97 Posts
one of my friends has an 05 with a edge and smarty, its a mean stack on that truck... i also have another with an adrenaline and smarty on a 2001 and that truck rips as well. id say that something + smarty = awesome power.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts