Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running some 20x12 lets see them!! cant wait to order me some 20x12 inc weld racing dune 8's also going to be running 33.13.50x20 inc super swamper Irok's:popcorn:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
33's are going to look awefully small (w/3" level)...not to mention very low profile..
Its what you call the style over here man short and wide! i think it looks sweet! i love that low profile swamper look.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wide tires

If thats the case, check out Mickey Thompson I think they make a 15.5 wide 33 tire. I like wide tires too, but they gotta be big .....like at least 38's or bigger to look right with the wide stance. To each his own.

Yeh, the California crowd definitely has a different look. They put on big lifts exposing shocks and suspension, with small wide tires. Not my taste. The West Coast seems to always start different trends. Some catch on and some don't.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
hey hows it going guys..well hey my buddy Raj has the Weld 20x12's and he is on this forum.ill let him know so he can put pictures of the wheel set up on this blog k

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
here are some pictures, let me know if you had rubbing with 33s

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey raj what size tires are you running and what kind of tire??
by the way looks sweet!:beer

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
thanks Raj for showing them bro,even though i forgot to let u know about this blog haha..he's running Nitto Dunes..and the wheels are 20x12's if i remember coreectly.he also has a set up 20x10's if someone is interested!!same wheel though 20x10

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
what is the model of the wheel?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
those are standstorms, and i am running nitto dunes 285/55/R20, btw i have a set of 20x10 standstorms for sale $1000 plus shipping

·
Registered
107 Posts
hir is my truck on some 33' mud grapplers on 20x10 inch rims...

·
Registered
16 Posts
MXRacer, what is the width on your Mud Grapplers? THanks:thumbsup

·
Registered
107 Posts
i'm thinking they are 12.5???..i'm really not sure and i can't check it right now b/c my brother had to borrow my truck

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks good man!:thumbsup i cant wait till i can afford some 20's!:$:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
well i got some bad news, i dont think you will be able to clear the 33 iroks with the 3" spacer, i just got my iroks mounted on my 20x12s and they rub bad with the 2" spacer. so you maybe able to clear them with a 4.5" lift

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im for shure going to have to figure somthing out. but thanks for the heads up! and if you ever know of anyone selling some wheels in yuba let me know just a few hours away..

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
well i got some bad news, i dont think you will be able to clear the 33 iroks with the 3" spacer, i just got my iroks mounted on my 20x12s and they rub bad with the 2" spacer. so you maybe able to clear them with a 4.5" lift
but you can run 37x12's on the factory rim without rubbing with a 2" leveling kit....

Merrick

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
4.5 inches seems overkill for 33s but i guess thats the west coast style?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts