Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Who should win March Cummins of the Month?

• CHarrison9612v #2

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • GRUNT 11B #4

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • the man in black #7

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Last 5.9 #8

• Gatuncrocs #9

• Cseybert #10

• j-miller #14

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 99lbcummins #20

• morphrider #26

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • thecat657g #27

2023 March Cummins of the Month VOTING

5K views 43 replies 15 participants last post by  Loki223 
#1 ·
2023 March CF Ride of the Month - Spring Revival

Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle Tree Tire

Congrats again to @hooked55 , Winner of February 2023 Ride of the month!

Let's check out your Spring REVIVAL! Show us how you revived your truck in the last year, with updates to make it yours, cleaning her up to let her shine, or rebuilding it back to it's former glory!

We do have some basic rules:
  • Members MUST have at least 20 posts
  • Unless otherwise stated you may submit up to 5 photos
  • Voting will take place the last week of the month
  • Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Winners will receive:
  • One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
  • A profile badge to show off your winner status
  • A place in the CumminsForum.com winner's gallery
  • Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts
Good luck to those who enter!

See less See more
#2 ·
My truck "revival" won't be as spectacular as most. But I'll start. I fell victim to the KDP last January. Between lots of hours at work, it took me about 6 weeks to get it back on the road. The entire top of the gear housing was destroyed.
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Tread

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive wheel system Automotive exterior Auto part

After removing the broken case, and installing a new one, it went back together pretty smooth.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gear Rim Automotive wheel system

I battled a timing issue for about a week and half. But then, victory.
Car Plant Sky Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Asphalt Tire Road surface Motor vehicle Tree

#5 ·
How do we submit our truck?

#4 ·
I'm not eligible nor have I done much, but my post will at least double the amount of post on here lol

I painted all the plastic bumper pieces black along with the honeycomb grille.
NHK G5-R projectors with amber LED strips.
Diode dynamics SS3 fog lights.
Put a front receiver on.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Grille
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Grille

Automotive parking light Tire Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

#8 ·
Plant Tire Vehicle Wheel Car

Wheel Tire Plant Land vehicle Automotive parking light

My 2007 5.9 is only used to pull my camper in summer months. It spends winter inside a garage and all my upgrades are done for longevity so I don’t have to get into a newer DEF truck. Clean fluids and cool valves are my plan to keep it rolling. Steed header, banks exhaust, Cat filtered coolant, Fass fuel filtration, Fluid film spray underneath, and the Amsoil bypass oil filter. Otherwise stock with original paint and no rust.

#11 ·
Posting here for fun and to bump the thread!

Motor vehicle Grille Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

Black Auto part Font Engineering Metal

Using Mopar install tool to install new lifters with hydraulic section replaced with spacer…
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Wheel Bicycle part

Holding roller lifters into place with magnets to install new Wagler stage 1 cam.
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive air manifold Hood Car

Good ole adjustable rockers on my 2019
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive fuel system Automotive design Automotive air manifold

#17 ·
Love the chicken lights!

Reactions: j-miller
#16 ·
Get the submission up before to long, i think we are planning on making the vote start on the 27th around mid day PST, so that's when the submissions will be cut off and the voting begins! so just under a week left for more submissions!

#25 ·
Last weekend for submission folks! Get them in as we will start voting on Monday, voting will be open through the end of the month when the winner will be named! Then we will start our April competition!

#26 ·
Finally got the last of the big items done this morning. Since last March I have removed all the chrome big items. Swapped the steps first with some Lunds, got the black weather guard tool box, Fab Fours front and rear bumpers, MBRP blacked out tip, black front grill, OEM style blacked out headlights and this morning the Vision rims. Quite different from when i bought it 3 years ago. Placed the order for a 30" curved light bar that will mount to the bumper, that's a next weekend project. Really loving this truck.
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Automotive side marker light
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Grille

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

#28 ·
Alright folks, we have about 3 or 4 hours left before i sum this up and we start voting! Time for any last minute submissions to come through before we start the voting Thread!

#30 ·
Big TY to @Loki223 for keeping this alive.

#31 ·
NECK AND NECK for Cummins of the Month! let's get some more votes in, and see if we can get a decision, or if we need to go to a TIE BREAKER round

#32 ·
This has definitely been a close one! One more day for voting, so we shall see. All the trucks are looking good in here, just like every month in the TOTM! Great to see others pictures, of their own stuff not screenshots, lol..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.