Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Who should win June Cummins of the Month?

• #2 GRUNT 11B

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • #3 Gator1

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • #4 Murphjd25

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • #5 Kwmartin25404

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • #6 Ydnar26

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • #8 01onForces

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • #9 URDiesel

Votes: 3 10.3%

2023 June Ride of the month, Summer fun

4K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  rjdob 
#1 ·
Congrats again to @jason867 on winning the May Challenge with his Cummins Swapped 78 F250 Ranger!

Well everyone we've made it to June, which means it's summer time, let's see how your Cummins Equipped truck helps you enjoy summer, whether it be off roading, getting your camper to it's spot, getting your boat wet, or however your truck helps you relax and enjoy summer. Time to show off your own method of summer relaxation!

We do have some basic rules:
  • Members MUST have at least 20 posts
  • Unless otherwise stated you may submit up to 5 photos
  • Voting will take place the last week of the month
  • Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Winners will receive:
  • One year of premium/plus membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
  • A profile badge to show off your winner status
  • A place in the CumminsForum.com winner's gallery
Good luck to those who enter!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
This is my begging of summer picture from 3 years ago. This picture was taken June 7th 2020 on the hills above my house. It was snowing pretty good that day.

#4 ·
Summertime is camping time with the family. Or just looking good heading to town for dinner on Saturday night.

#6 ·
Converted my 07 2500 SRW Megacab 4x4 to a 3500 DRW+. The + is for the upgrade of rear leafs from stock 2600# to 3300# and the addition of Sulastic rear shackles. To make the heavy duty ride and control even better, I upgraded all 4 front control arms with APOC fully adjustable arms, Thuren 3" lift soft ride coils, and Fox 2.0 shocks. You'll never ride in a straighter driving RAM than this one. And with 262000 miles, she's still a work horse pulling our 5th wheel around for a total combined weight of over 23k pounds. Some auto leveling valves and Air-lift air bags keep her level, regardless of the payload.

#13 ·
Getting close to a TIE! but we still have a day and a half for voting to go, will this go into a tie breaker? or am i just posting here because it's getting hot outside and i'm avoiding going out there so i decided to bump this up instead? You decide, by voting so i have a reason to stay in the AC

#14 ·
Getting close to a TIE! but we still have a day and a half for voting to go, will this go into a tie breaker? or am i just posting here because it's getting hot outside and i'm avoiding going out there so i decided to bump this up instead? You decide, by voting so i have a reason to stay in the AC
I voted! I wish it was getting hot where I live. The bugs are so bad I’m wishing for winter already lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#16 ·
Reactions: CHarrison9612v