Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the folks placing orders, what kind of "Deal" are you seeing? Or lack there of? My dealer is offering $500 off of sticker, he says thats the MAX they are doing.

·
Registered
255 Posts
For the folks placing orders, what kind of "Deal" are you seeing? Or lack there of? My dealer is offering $500 off of sticker, he says thats the MAX they are doing.
Ask them if they do affiliate program and if they honer that join tread lightly for $100 and in 30 days you can get a code from affiliate programs web site and save a few thousand. If I didn’t have that the deal was $4000 bellow window sticker. There is a dealer in granger iowa doing 4% bellow invoice for orders so I’d guess 4000-7000 off window sticker. There is guys flying there once truck arrives for that deal.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Take what you can get! Local Ford dealer is at list price plus $5k "market adjustment" on F250.
Saw a Ram posted the other day that was on a dealer lot that was $15K over for market adjustment. A lot of dealers are doing it, have to shop around.

·
Registered
51 Posts
What state are you in. There’s about 4-5 dealers that will sell to you way below Msrp, or as that other guy said, 4% under invoice. I’m getting mine for about $9000 under Msrp and I just went to my local dealer and asked here in the PNW.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I just bought a car (not a ram) and some dealers were really trying to gouge you. If you go around to different dealers you’ll find something. I was able to get 11% off msrp in the end but I had to drive 4 hours to do it. The market adjustment is already built into the msrp which is why the msrp is higher than last years msrp - the dealers are full of it and creating their own market demand.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Searc the forums at hd rams. Mark Dodge is selling 10%-12% under msrp. Get in touch with Sandi or Aaron.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Andrea at Chapman in Scottsdale AZ. I got a decent enough deal that I ordered, let the wait begin......

Reactions: sstoner911

·
Registered
39 Posts
Take what you can get! Local Ford dealer is at list price plus $5k "market adjustment" on F250.
When we started truck shopping in June..a Ford dealer here in SoCal had their F350 marked up an additional $8K over MSRP and they weren't budging. I told them keep it and walked out. The Chevy dealer I went to was willing to cut their $5K mark-up in half..but I was still going to pay more for that truck with less options compared to the Ram 3500 that I ordered the next day. Still not exactly sure how good my deal is but I do know it's below MSRP.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts