• Bspencer - #11

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • GoldCountryCA - #23

Votes: 35 61.4%

2022 - October Cummins of the Month

4881 Views 46 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  tobylou8
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Congrats again to @Babin Farms, September's winner.​

Everyone has wheels and tires and now's your time to show them off and tell everyone what you love (or loathe) about them.

For this month's challenge, show us your wheels and tires!

We do have some basic rules:
  • Members MUST have at least 20 posts
  • Unless otherwise stated you may submit up to 5 photos
  • Voting will take place the last week of the month
  • Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Winners will receive:
  • One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
  • A profile badge to show off your winner status
  • A place in the CumminsForum.com winner's gallery
  • Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts
Good luck to those who enter. 馃コ

~MR
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

What I like, unmolested stock look and these are the original rims and dishes! Back two have a couple dents but not bad. Also like that no one is going to steal my steelies and I don't have to worry about cleaning them! What I don't like is the replacement cost if they can even be found!

Registered

Registered
Tobylou8 I'm surprised as well because it seems the majority prefers less ground clearance,less load capacity and less mileage out of their tires and wheels
Some of us actually use the bed for work, I know I do. Personally don't want to need a ladder to get into the back to get bags of seed, fertilizer, lime, fungicide, etc.. Lifted is cool, but not for a lot of working trucks. I laugh when I see options that can cost thousands just so one can get into the bed.

Registered
It's all about the knees!!! Too low and ya fall in and can't get out. Too high, need a stepladder and balance and height factor in. When the door is open, the seat has to be at cheek level so sliding in/out is effortless! 馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅

Registered
It's probably against the law out there anyhow ,when I get old I will probably lower mine down a little bit or get my girlfriend to get the stuff out of the back of the truck if it's to much for me . Congratulations oh yeah you could always lower it more if it's to much for you
When that happens, she won't be your girlfriend, she'll be the old lady!! LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts