Votes: 22 38.6%
  • GoldCountryCA - #23

Votes: 35 61.4%

2022 - October Cummins of the Month

7K views 46 replies 15 participants last post by  tobylou8 
#1 ·
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Congrats again to @Babin Farms, September's winner.​

Everyone has wheels and tires and now's your time to show them off and tell everyone what you love (or loathe) about them.

For this month's challenge, show us your wheels and tires!

We do have some basic rules:
  • Members MUST have at least 20 posts
  • Unless otherwise stated you may submit up to 5 photos
  • Voting will take place the last week of the month
  • Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Winners will receive:
  • One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
  • A profile badge to show off your winner status
  • A place in the CumminsForum.com winner's gallery
  • Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts
Good luck to those who enter. 🥳

~MR

See less See more
#2 ·
Uh oh...this one's gonna be wild! Folks are pretty passionate about wheels around here...

#3 ·
I'LL Jump Right in! I love the wheels. They were a bit pricey and they are sucky to clean! The tires everyone will say don't have traction but they actually do. You can see them leaving a good black streak and lots of white smoke on Youtube. See it in my "Ultimate"
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
thread.

Arkon Lincoln 24X12 with -51mm offset. Tires are Venum Terra Hunter XT 33X13.5 R24.

#4 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

What I like, unmolested stock look and these are the original rims and dishes! Back two have a couple dents but not bad. Also like that no one is going to steal my steelies and I don't have to worry about cleaning them! What I don't like is the replacement cost if they can even be found!

#5 ·
20 inch fuel maverick’s wrapped in 35x12.5x20 toyo RT’s. Wheels are wayyy to bling for me and I hate 20’s, but they’re what came on my truck. Love the tires, great grip for an AT, super quiet, plenty of load range to tow. I’d for sure consider them again for my next tire

Attachments

#7 ·
Yes they got changed lol! The Ricky dink shop I had put them on were not quite schooled in fancy rims???

#8 ·
This post is for informational purposes only. I use McGuires all wheel cleaner on my wheels. Works great. Melts brake dust right off. Here is a picture of my Jeep SRT Brembo front brake caliper. I hit it with the cleaner this morning and pressure washed as it was getting pretty dirty. See for yourself.

Works the same on all wheels. I use it on Arkons.

Attachments

Reactions: tobylou8
#10 · (Edited)
Wheels 17" X 9.5 _4" BS, Raceline Monster Beadlocks and BFG 40"X12.5" stickies. What I like besides the look, the BS allowed to clear the shocks with the tire, and the rings are extra thick @ almost 7/8" tires are super grippy, no more traction control issues with these! The wheels are about 10 lbs heavier than other wheels this size which tells me they're strong.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

#11 · (Edited)
Falken 255/70/22.5 B1850 M+S on American Racing 22.5 x 8.5s.

Tire Wheel Vehicle White Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle
and when everyone else has replaced their tires several times mine will still be rolling.

#12 ·
Some nice looking rims in the bunch!

#15 ·
Can’t beat REAL (Not Chinese) polished Alcoas.
Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle Sky

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread

#16 ·
Does this count? American Eagle 0569 20x7.5 aluminum. Test fitting before and after having the center bore opened up. Came off a truck at the junk yard. Will end up black with chrome center caps and lugnuts.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Wheelbarrow Bicycle tire

#20 ·
Looks more geared up for hunting than working to me, I see the climber in the back!lol

Reactions: .44mag
#23 ·
Not a fan of most new wheels; I prefer simple and clean. Replaced them before a long road trip because the truck had some unknown aftermarket wheels I didn’t trust. These Method 701HDs have a 4500lb rating, which is plenty for any of my bumper pulls or goosenecks.

Tires are 35x12.50/18 load range F Nitto Ridge grapplers.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Truck

Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Plant

#39 ·
Microphone Sky Smile Gesture Entertainment

I’M THE KING OF THE WHEELS!!

lol

#43 ·
It's probably against the law out there anyhow ,when I get old I will probably lower mine down a little bit or get my girlfriend to get the stuff out of the back of the truck if it's to much for me . Congratulations oh yeah you could always lower it more if it's to much for you

Reactions: tobylou8
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.