Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Who will be the February Cummins of the Month?

• Loki223

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Muddybumper

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 01 5.9 Flatbed

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • jhbowhunter

• akhr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lukeyn

• Klausenheimer

• vcv

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Acerock

• Got Horsepower

Votes: 5 18.5%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome back a new year of Cummins of the Month! Please read carefully, as there are some new rules to go along with the new year.

THIS MONTH'S THEME: Then & Now
Post a pic of when you first bought your Cummins and share a pic of what it looks like today. Two pics maximum for this month.

New Rules for 2022
  1. Members participating MUST HAVE at least 20 posts.
  2. Unless otherwise specified for the month, you can submit up to 5 pics.
  3. Keep the banter to a minimum. The thread should remain on topic for my sanity.

Voting will take place the last week of the month. Ideas for future themes should be sent to me via PM. Winners will receive a free year of premium membership, an album in the Cummins of the Month gallery and featured on the homepage until a new contest starts.

Congrats to 2021's Cummins of the Year, @cabbage658!
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Automotive parking light

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
14,232 Posts
Oh you could at least thank me for the idea on the new contest idea! lol Congrats @cabbage658 And i guess i'll throw in for the new year

When i got her, plus a tool box as the dealership photos i have are garbage

And how she sits right now with a Thuren Level, Pac brake air bags, new bumper, Aries headache rack and many other things and gingerbread on her

·
Registered
143 Posts
When I got her:
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

Now:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Some day I hope to do a frame up restoration job but until then I will love her the way she is. It looked at lot worse than the first pic shows. It still had the stock lights with one broken. It also had lettering on the doors that I removed before I took that picture. Some rims, new rockers, mirrors, and several good washes really helped it look a lot better. Don’t think it had had a good wax job it’s entire life. Still need to do cab corners. Wish I could post more than two pictures since the inside was a terrible wreck that I have really dressed up and have it looking pretty nice. Most of the upgrades are not cosmetic ones see my sig.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Oh you could at least thank me for the idea on the new contest idea! lol Congrats @cabbage658 And i guess i'll throw in for the new year

When i got her, plus a tool box as the dealership photos i have are garbage

And how she sits right now with a Thuren Level, Pac brake air bags, new bumper, Aries headache rack and many other things and gingerbread on her
You need a better “Now” picture. I like what I see but need to see the entire truck.

·
Registered
93 Posts
My pursuit of the perfect all around truck.

How it started..factory height. Turbo from a 5.9 was on it due to previous owner having issues with exhaust brake. Had a "white-out" package on it (diff cover, valve cover, both painted white):) Replaced the turbo with one from a 2010, replaced intake...cleaned up valve cover. Added GDP grid heater and second battery. Previous owner lived in Florida...Ohio was a changed for the old girl. Then replaced the rear diff cover with a finned AAM cover. Added LED Light bar. Added touchscreen,10in sub under the back seat, and backup camera. Added Thuren XS coils and Carli signature shocks, replaced the 265 tires with 315 Ko2's. Had a turned down exhaust pipe on it. Replaced with a four to six inch chrome tip.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Snow Automotive parking light

·
Registered
449 Posts
Here's my 2006. Got it from the dealer back in 2018 with an unknown EFI Live tune, deleted, and some 35's on 17's. Also, the unforgettable dent on the left front bumper. Didn't even make it 20 miles down the road, before I hit a deer.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light

Today I've managed to get a different EFI, thrown on some different shoes, and changed a few other things for towing capacity. I've still got that dent, and don't plan on fixing it.
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Car

·
Vendor
14,946 Posts
New Rules for 2022
  1. Members participating MUST HAVE at least 20 posts.
  2. Unless otherwise specified for the month, you can submit up to 5 pics.
  3. Keep the banter to a minimum. The thread should remain on topic for my sanity.
Catch up with PM if needed.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Meet 'Bruiser', a real life "Before he Cheats" song. At 10k miles, it was involved in a serious domestic dispute (by the prior owner). I bought it with a salvage title. Every single body panel had damage, all over the truck, including the top. Front windshield was busted as well as back glass. As the story goes.. it was then driven through a fence and took out a few wooden post. The truck got 4 new doors (the drivers side was even worse), a hood, bumper, grill, etc. The bed panels were repaired. No airbag deployment. The truck is now loved and has a good home. It now has 80k miles, much of it pulling our 5th wheel. My wife named it Bruiser, and we don't allow the radio to play any Carrie Underwood songs :)

Wheel Tire Car Sky Land vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

·
Registered
274 Posts
Meet 'Bruiser', a real life "Before he Cheats" song. At 10k miles, it was involved in a serious domestic dispute (by the prior owner). I bought it with a salvage title. Every single body panel had damage, all over the truck, including the top. Front windshield was busted as well as back glass. As the story goes.. it was then driven through a fence and took out a few wooden post. The truck got 4 new doors (the drivers side was even worse), a hood, bumper, grill, etc. The bed panels were repaired. No airbag deployment. The truck is now loved and has a good home. It now has 80k miles, much of it pulling our 5th wheel. My wife named it Bruiser, and we don't allow the radio to play any Carrie Underwood songs :)

View attachment 945341 View attachment 945342
Winner

·
Vendor
14,946 Posts
Again:
1 picture from when you 1st got the truck, then 1 picture of the truck now.

·
Vendor
14,946 Posts
1st be sure your internet is stable. then add the old picture. wait for it to complete, then add the new picture.

I could only delete all the pics, not pick and choose.

·
Vendor
14,946 Posts
Font Symmetry Magenta Circle Event

That's what I'm here for.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts