Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Who will be August's Cummins of the Month?

• Got Horsepower

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Cartwheels

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Bspencer

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mid_length

Votes: 13 46.4%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS MONTH'S THEME: Engine Bays
Who has the cleanest engine bay? Fight it out for August supremacy.

Rules for 2022
  1. Members participating MUST HAVE at least 20 posts.
  2. Unless otherwise specified for the month, you can submit up to 5 pics.
  3. Keep the banter to a minimum. The thread should remain on topic for my sanity.

Voting will take place the last week of the month. Ideas for future themes should be sent to me via PM. Winners will receive a free year of premium membership, an album in the Cummins of the Month gallery and featured on the homepage until a new contest starts.

Congrats to July's Cummins of the Month winner, @Bspencer!
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Plant Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1995 drw 100 plat colt cam 5 inch stack nv45oo.4.10s Bedliner paint job,complete resto
56 Posts
Thanks for the votes! Its a Hell of a truck

·
Premium Member
Lower carbon footprint than electric vehicles
3,270 Posts
He hasn't been online in years but I wish @SuperISBee would share

·
Registered
2007 Ram 3500 5.9, mostly stock
135 Posts
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Here is my 07 5.9, this is my daily, farm truck, extreme duty tow pig. While there isn't any nice paint and fancy chrome under the hood there is still a lot to be appreciated with 260k miles I bet it will still tow 30-40k gross better than a 700hp toy. I don't need to keep this thing clean for a show truck or for diesel mechanics to gaze upon in awe because I do all the repairs myself, only time it's at a shop is for yearly inspection and that's at a diesel shop so no fancy smancy mechanics. Reason for posting, I couldn't bare to see this month go to a vp44 without any competition.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
No one else has a clean engine bay?
There are probably plenty of folks with spectacular engine bays that don't want to post them for reasons we're not allowed to talk about around here...

Not today EPA...not today...

·
Premium Member
1995 drw 100 plat colt cam 5 inch stack nv45oo.4.10s Bedliner paint job,complete resto
56 Posts
Automotive fuel system Hood Vehicle Light Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Breastplate Auto part Metal Event

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
This is mine and it's not only my daily it's my only vehicle,I keep it cleaner than any I've had before and it makes it a lot nicer to work on and I do all my own work,and I still get greasy!

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
15,102 Posts
There are probably plenty of folks with spectacular engine bays that don't want to post them for reasons we're not allowed to talk about around here...

Not today EPA...not today...
In terms of the contest, that is a non-issue, but everyone should realize by now if they post something they shouldn't, it's not just the mods looking, there is a precedent of government agencies viewing posts and threads...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
In terms of the contest, that is a non-issue, but everyone should realize by now if they post something they shouldn't, it's not just the mods looking, there is a precedent of government agencies viewing posts and threads...
That's my point...

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Let's see the underside of those shiny parts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts

·
Administrator
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congrats to @Mid_length, you are August's Cummins of the Month!

Just a heads up, going forward, Margaret will be running the Cummins of the Month contest. Trust me when I say, you're in good hands :)

-Mike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts