1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Red Rider
2022 RAM 5500 Tradesman Crew Cab & Chassis 4X4
17,589 Posts
Wiring harness....or wiring diagram?

· Red Rider
2022 RAM 5500 Tradesman Crew Cab & Chassis 4X4
17,589 Posts
What brand of service body? Are you certain the service body manufacturer doesn’t offer one?

· Vendor
13,010 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

· Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,337 Posts
Welcome to the forum, make a post here in regards to the wiring. If you are just looking to be able to build a harness tied into the rear tail lights, that's pretty easy to do so you can just plug into the factory wiring. If you need to set up your parking sensors, that's pretty easy as well

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum, make a post here in regards to the wiring. If you are just looking to be able to build a harness tied into the rear tail lights, that's pretty easy to do so you can just plug into the factory wiring. If you need to set up your parking sensors, that's pretty easy as well

Loki i've been trying to direct message you. But for some reason it's not letting me. I'm located in Spokane and have read that you are really knowledgeable on installing aftermarket beds. I'm installing a service body on my new Ram and am need of some help and possible some alfa tuning. Is there a way I can reach out to you?

· Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,337 Posts
You don't have the requirements to send PMs, start a thread in the non-powertrain section and i'll poke my head into it and try and help. I'm exceedingly busy, so i can't promise being able to physically help, but i can tell you what you'd need to do. AlfaOBD is cheap, although honestly right now someone else is borrowing my MX+ so i'd have to get that back before i could do anything anyways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts