Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
It’s a real color. CJC off-road has one on their YouTube channel. I don’t think it looks bad. Definitely different in person/on camera.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I updated my OP with the CJC truck. These are not even close to the same color. I like the in person color better than the website.

I can only hope the 2019 color and the 2021 color have not changed.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Is that a green night edition that is available now?

To each his own, but I think that is a pretty bad a&$ lookin truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that a green night edition that is available now?

To each his own, but I think that is a pretty bad a&$ lookin truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a Laramie Night Edition in Green. FCA said they were going to allow this in the future and they kept their word.

I optioned both Laramie and Limited in the same trims and the Laramie is about $4k less in MSRP. Only the Limited is not available in the olive green for some reason.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
I updated my OP with the CJC truck. These are not even close to the same color. I like the in person color better than the website.

I can only hope the 2019 color and the 2021 color have not changed.
Yeah Ram’s website isn’t exactly stellar. I think it’s just wonky online and better in person. I doubt they’ve changed the paint between 19 and 21.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another one I find striking is the Billet Silver night edition.

With tinted windows and remove those stupid black strips on the pillars and this thing would look so good.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
beautiful

Reactions: just one more

·
Registered
233 Posts
That looks great! I was torn between the Silver and the Granite crystal (both with night edition)... Ended up ordering a granite crystal. Fingers crossed I don't regret it!
I was torn between those two colors as well. For me it came down to the black Night Edition trim contrasting better with the Billet Silver. And it hides dust and water spots better. Lol. Here's mine.

·
Registered
2021 Ram 3500 Limited 4X4 CCLB
308 Posts
I was torn between those two colors as well. For me it came down to the black Night Edition trim contrasting better with the Billet Silver. And it hides dust and water spots better. Lol. Here's mine.
View attachment 913705 View attachment 913706
Looks awesome!!! I love the contrast as well and I'm in the salt belt, which would be better hidden by the silver. Not sure why I picked the granite crystal... Lol.

I love black, but that only looks good when clean. Which only last an hour or two!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I too debated the same. Granite or Billet. Billet looks real good on these trucks above!
Ordered granite sport big horn. I have owned several color matched and or blacked out 3rd gen mineral grey trucks. I feel like the granite is the close to that color

Reactions: bfs673

·
Registered
233 Posts
I too debated the same. Granite or Billet. Billet looks real good on these trucks above!
Ordered granite sport big horn. I have owned several color matched and or blacked out 3rd gen mineral grey trucks. I feel like the granite is the close to that color
My previous truck was Mineral Grey Met. It's darker than Billet Silver Met for sure but I never thought it looked as dark as Granite.

·
PA Cummins
129 Posts
I optioned both Laramie and Limited in the same trims and the Laramie is about $4k less in MSRP. Only the Limited is not available in the olive green for some reason
I guesss that’s why they call it Limited! Colors are the same boring colors every year on the Limiteds.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I wish you could get the green in Limited trim.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
My previous truck was Mineral Grey Met. It's darker than Billet Silver Met for sure but I never thought it looked as dark as Granite.

View attachment 913750
You may be right. Either way the few granite night trucks have seen looked great. Honestly there is not really a color night editions look bad in.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts