Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
One or two of us have a 2019 now, thought it could be fun to start postings pics? Mine should be here by the end of the week...
I'm ready to see 'em. Bring 'em on!! I'm on the fence about getting one.

Joe

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Getting my 2016 longhorn serviced right now.
They have a nice 2019 longhorn megacab sitting in the showroom. It’s pretty nice but not quite enough to convince me to trade my 3yr old truck for it. Still not a huge fan of the exterior but it’s a little better in person than in pictures. The inside is very nice though, a bit better than the older model and it’s not exactly lacking either. Ford and especially GM have a long way to go to even come close to the interior of these.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just saw a black 2019 2500 merging onto I-85 south in York, Pa. May have been a test drive, wasen't in much of a hurry. The Cummins badge looked strange by itself below the beltline, with the 2500 high on the hood.

·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts
I had a delivery to the GatorMade drop yard in Byhalia, MS yesterday. After delivering, I stopped by Logan’s Roadhouse in Jackson, TN for a slice-o-dead cow, and snapped this picture of a 2019 RAM 2500 Tradesman Crew Cab 6.4L HEMI.

In my travels—-I’m seeing a few more 2019 HD’s on the road each day.

Attachments

·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts
2019 3500drw. 6.7ho. Delivery 03/29
Looks nice!

I also just noticed that there’s no longer an AM/FM fender mounted antenna. It looks like it has been integrated into the shark-fin on the roof.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I’ve caught quick glimpses of 19 HDs twice now but haven’t had a chance to really look at one in person. I saw a car carrier go by with a few of them on it but I couldn’t get a good look through the store window, and this morning I saw one next door to work, but didn’t have time to go snoop around it unfortunately. No dealers around here have anything on the lot yet, and my 2016 is a great truck, but boy I would love to really look into one of these trucks.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Don’t know how I feel yet. I feel a lot of the looks reminds me of the Chrysler line ups.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I actually like the looks of the 2018 better....don't like the grill or headlights.
Same here. The hood looks like it is popped open and not shut all the way, plus I'm not crazy about the thin wide headlights. The emblem on the hood looks like they copied the idea from Ford. But like anything else, it will probably grow on me. This is a Big Horn I copied the picture of from a local dealers website.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
I just want to listen to one idle. I bet there will be no more people posting odd ticking sounds coming from their Cummins thinking it’s going to break.

·
Registered
902 Posts
What else is different on the exterior between the 2018 and 2019? Hood badges? I don't get the strong opinions either way about 19's visually speaking, its a refreshed front clip at most.
Like I said earlier, it will just take some getting used to after having the same nose for 9 years. I don't think it looks bad, just different. The tailgate also has a new body line in it.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts