Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Almost looks like the chevy front end
Exactly why I do not like it. I love our RAM with the big grill...not that skinny looking crap of the GM trucks. I will be interested in seeing what the HD version brings.

Reactions: w6pea

·
Registered
190 Posts
Aerodynamics are replacing a sensible amount of front clearance. My 05 had that small black plastic strip under the bumper. It broke off crossing a ditch within a week of owning the truck.

·
Registered
56 Posts
EXACTLY, looks like a Sierra, Colorado and a Dakota had a 3 way! I doubt this body style will last half as long as our 4th gens did.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm sure you all saw the official pictures today.... I am so far not a fan, it looks small and weak. But wow that interior is awesome!!!

I agree, exterior isn't the greatest but the interior looks sweet! That screen is comparable to the Tesla's in size. Not sure I'd buy one and use it for work though lol, it's almost TOO nice inside to get dirty.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I don't like the lights.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I agree, exterior isn't the greatest but the interior looks sweet! That screen is comparable to the Tesla's in size. Not sure I'd buy one and use it for work though lol, it's almost TOO nice inside to get dirty.
I found out that screen is only standard on the Limited models, and optional on the Laramie/Long Horn models. So work grade trucks won't have it.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts