Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a 2500 Big Horn with a sticker price of $65,750 and current sale price is $53,863. Is that about the standard price?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I would say that's a pretty decent price, could do a bit better. I just bought a 6.4 hemi night edition with MSRP of 62,760 I believe. Bought it for 50,530

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve often wondered why one bighorn would have 14500$ off the msrp while the next one would only be 9-10000$ off... I just bought a bighorn 2019 the msrp was 64k and I bought it for 51190$...

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
I’ve often wondered why one bighorn would have 14500$ off the msrp while the next one would only be 9-10000$ off... I just bought a bighorn 2019 the msrp was 64k and I bought it for 51190$...
Dealers always do this sort of crap. "Only 1 left at this price!" The reality is they could sell any of them at the same discount, they just don't want to.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I paid 53k out the door, tax, title, registration which was 800$ and gap, for my bighorn 2500.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
There is such an array of options that unless you are comparing identically equipped trucks there is always going to be a pretty large span of price ranges. Plus market area variances.

8 Posts
Is there a common dealership or region that makes the purchase acceptable? I can tell you where I would not buy anything.

A little off topic but relative to the subject for anyone willing to travel.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I finally decided to get a new truck after 15 years with my 05 2500. Found one with almost everything I wanted on it and some more that I didn't want but I'm not going to complain. I found a leftover 2019 2500 crew cab 4x4 diesel Larmie with Ramboxes, 12 inch screen, blackout edition, aux switches, 5 seats, and it came with the towing tech package. MSRP was 73,800 and I got it before taxes for 60,100. It is at a dealership 1000 miles from me, but that's not a big deal because since I'm an Airline Captain I fly for free so it gave me the option of a wider search. I pick it up in a couple of days and can't wait.

Found it by using the clunky Ram website search with the options I wanted and just kept expanding the search to different major cities as far out as Phoenix.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think I looked at several dealers in ID. Found a couple, but the one I found had 95% of what I was looking for and for a great price without much hassle to settle on a price.

·
Registered
155 Posts
We paid 75k OTD all fees included for a limited mega cab stickered at 82k and 70K OTD for a crew cab Laramie 5500. Prob could have done better but these were both special orders and not a truck on the lot.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm looking at a 2500 Big Horn with a sticker price of $65,750 and current sale price is $53,863. Is that about the standard price?
I see your in central CA, I bought through Elk Grove Dodge. They have been great. Turlock Dodge wasn't very helpful for me.

·
Registered
327 Posts
MSRP $85K and change. Paid $72K. But I took a loss on the trade by $1.5K because it was deleted. So roughly $73.5K for the truck. Still not bad.
Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts