·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
5,227 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deleted

It's only free if We the people speak up , stand up and keep the politicians in check but this belongs on another forum I believe not this one.

·
Registered
728 Posts
It's only free if We the people speak up , stand up and keep the politicians in check but this belongs on another forum I believe not this one.
Difficult with people like AOC around.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyway not highjack this thread anymore with politics but i would like to talk with this guy in Canada and see what he had to change in the tune settings in order to get the result he did with his 19

·
Registered
422 Posts
We probably should but if hes in canada what will it hurt
:wink2:
Here in CanuckLand we can delete to our hearts content. At least on the left side.

Most of it blows to the south..............:stirpot:

·
On call 24/7
12,342 Posts
He has one of those power adding K&n filters in his air box too

·
Registered
291 Posts
Amazing to me.

That guy makes his own tunes, solves the problems himself, creates the exhaust and modifies existing equipment to fit. He would be like a tuning "god" if it were not for that noise in the background some might think is music.

If he can do it, so can others. Going to think about finding out who he is, seeing what all that costs and making an appointment in Canada early May. Long drive from south Florida but worth it to me.

Super thanks for the video link.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Amazing to me.

That guy makes his own tunes, solves the problems himself, creates the exhaust and modifies existing equipment to fit. He would be like a tuning "god" if it were not for that noise in the background some might think is music.

If he can do it, so can others. Going to think about finding out who he is, seeing what all that costs and making an appointment in Canada early May. Long drive from south Florida but worth it to me.

Super thanks for the video link.
https://optimalwelding.com/collections/engine-management/products/efi-live-custom-tuning-for-2019-6-7-cummins

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think he just moved to Cranbrook BC. He’s only about 3 hour drive from me. I’ve been watching him on YouTube for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
728 Posts
So, anyone know if EFI leaves a footprint on the CM2450?

My plan is to stick with my current platform and hope for support later in the year so I can tune myself. However, I guess purchasing a tune for EFI would be my plan B.

One thing I don’t like about the forum is people blatantly posting links to the stuff. Doing that just makes it easier for them to be caught.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts