Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
And I'm out. I got an alert for your post. This may be a cummins form but I don't see you guys talking about the motors they make for ships, or the generator motors them make. I would be fine with any of those just not bull foreign cars or trucks. Don't like it kiss my I'm out es!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with your Rigeline or what ever the pile of they are talking about!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
The Titan is built in Canton Mississippi, the Tundra in San Antonio Texas.
Sounds like hard working Americans making a living to me...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Right Just like all the profits of Toyota stay in the U.S. as well. Now do you smoke crack with your mother before or after you call these companies domestic?? That is like saying that since Chevy is moving production over to china then they must be a China owned company. And the people who live there must call it a domestic??? DO YOU HAVE ING BRAIN AT ALL??????? Now can anyone help me block this bull from my email I reported it as spam but its still showing up!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Listen you ignorant fool. I never called these companies domestic. I said they where assembled in the USA and employ Americans.
stop giving your fellow countryman a bad name......

·
World Champs!!!
24,829 Posts
I'd be more than happy to give you a permanent vacation Miller, just let me know.

Your posting so far in this thread doesn't give me high hopes of your future.

And if you decide to stick around, keep your half attempts at cussing to yourself, it makes your mindless drivel that much harder to read.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'd be more than happy to give you a permanent vacation Miller, just let me know.

Your posting so far in this thread doesn't give me high hopes of your future.

And if you decide to stick around, keep your half attempts at cussing to yourself, it makes your mindless drivel that much harder to read.
I say give him a vacation lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
358 Posts
Go enjoy the weather outside Miller. Say what you want about foreign or domestic it's a global economy whether you like it or not. Will you not go buy a new ram because they are Italian owned? Only around 3% of profits go across seas. Would you rather the 3% stay in the states and they employ people from China. Which makes a bigger impact on our economy and helps our citizens. I bet if you asked the men and women in San Antonio they would say working helps them more... Enjoy the break.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got an email over this. Let me be the first to say. IF I EVER GET AN EMAIL ABOUT YOU PUTTING A GOOD MOTOR IN A PILE OF FOREIGN TRUCK ONE MORE TIME I WILL BE OFF THIS FORM SO ING FAST. I did not join this for to see that bull. I have no interest in it an NEVER ING WILL. I hope every truck made rust in half and drives off a cliff on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!! Within a week of being made you I hate you die slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow...this is a really strange response to a pickup truck option.....

·
Registered
175 Posts
I wonder if this motor has been put into production already and has some kind of track record

·
Registered
647 Posts
Listen you ignorant fool. I never called these companies domestic. I said they where assembled in the USA and employ Americans.
stop giving your fellow countryman a bad name......
From the grammar, It doesn't sound like English is his first language. He may not be a fellow countryman.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very excited to see how this truck does.. Being American made makes it even better.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got an email over this. Let me be the first to say. IF I EVER GET AN EMAIL ABOUT YOU PUTTING A GOOD MOTOR IN A PILE OF FOREIGN TRUCK ONE MORE TIME I WILL BE OFF THIS FORM SO ING FAST. I did not join this for to see that bull. I have no interest in it an NEVER ING WILL. I hope every truck made rust in half and drives off a cliff on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!! Within a week of being made you I hate you die slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
sure hope that cummins doesn't bail in the hd market.just bought '15 cummins my first after three duramax. absolutely love it tons of balls!! be a shame to go back to duramax if cummins parts ways with dodge. the thought of driving an Italian diesel is as bad as driving powestroke forgot to say bought 2015 2500 heavyduty 4x

21 - 34 of 34 Posts