Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I have been looking over this site for a while now, figured it was time to introduce myself. I had a 2005 powerstroke that i traded in for a 2014 Ram RT, RT was fun and quick but i needed something to tow my 2013 Mustang with ease so i ended up back at the dealer and picked up my new 2014 Ram Mega Cab cummins, It is a big horn with pretty much everything except leather. Overall im very happy! always loved diesels and glad to be back in one again! I think i got a pretty good deal on it. Sticker was 59 and i paid 46k with 3 yr free maint, 7 year/85K max coverage warranty and a few minor other things.
I have tinted the windows so far, installed bedrug, and added an exhaust tip. Nothing major, i plan on leveling it and putting new wheels and tires. Just haven't decided on wheels yet.

Anyway well i have 2 JL 13TW5s and two Zapco 500/1 watt amps ready to go in, i still need a digital processor to keep my 8.4a with the new subs. I also have a new set of Hertz hsk 165 that i may install as well, if i do ill be looking for another set.

So on to the pics!

this was my 05 F250

Traded it for this RT!

RT didnt tow like i wanted it to so i went back and got this!

added a tip just for s and giggles

· Registered
261 Posts
Nice! Congrats!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.